MW Legal Services are able to offer a number of unregulated products that offer excellent value for money at the highest level of customer service.
As you’ll see from our other pages on this website, we offer wills at 3 levels, all priced to reflect the requirements and preferences of our customers. The 3 levels of wills are listed below:
- Platinum Wills – by home visit or telephone for complex estates and complex family situations
- Gold Wills – by completion of the 48 hour service online will form, these suit people with fairly basic needs who require a more personal service
- Silver Wills – by completing the instant download form on this website you can have a fully legal will in about ten minutes available to download direct to your computer, print out and make legal by following the simple signing instructions.
Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA)
These are vital documents that allow you to nominate someone to look after your affairs should you be mentally or physically unable to do so yourself. There are two different types of LPA, one is called Property & Affairs and is designed to allow someone to deal with your banks accounts, bills etc., the other is called Health & Welfare and it gives your Attorney permission to deal with your medical issues should you not be in a position to do so yourself.
Both of these LPA’s need to be drawn up by us, sent to you for signing etc. and then registering at the Office of The Public Guardian, the OPG make a charge for the registering of both documents.
One of the issues with correctly writing someone’s Will is to ensure that their assets are arranged in such a way as to allow their will to work as they intended. This often involves altering the way couples own property or ensuring that their property ownership is registered correctly at the Land Registry. To help people in these matters we offer the following:
- Joint ownership changes to Tenants in Common
- Sole ownership changes to Tenants in Common
- Voluntary & Compulsory First Registration of Property
Whether we’ve written someone’s Will or not, when they die, it is important that the Probate is dealt with efficiently both for the benefit of the estate and the beneficiaries, and, for a married couple, to ensure that the Nil Rate Band is correctly transferred should this be necessary. Many Wills also have Trusts built into them so that assets are protected for future generations etc. it is vitally important to set these Trusts up correctly when acting as Executor to a deceased loved one’s Will.
We offer an excellent, specialised Fixed Price Probate service so whether you want to do the work yourself but need assistance with the forms (DIY Assist) or want us to only obtain the Grant of Probate for you and you do the rest (Grant Assist) or fi you want to appoint us to carry out a Full Probate service, a fixed price can be offered to you and the family so that you know exactly what you’ll be spending and that your work is being carried out by experienced Probate Professionals. A free consultation for fixed fee Probate work is offered, all you need to do is call us to arrange it.